This site is provided as a service to the administrators, staff and faculty of the California Community Colleges
3CMeNow is part of CCC TechConnect hosted by Palomar College
CCC TechConnect is funded from a grant of the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office
3CMeNow Support: (760) 891-7876
365 South Rancho Santa Fe Rd., Suite 104 San Marcos, CA 92078
3CMeNow is proud to introduce a new system to schedule your desktop, mobile, and H.323 and SIP room systems. 3CMeNow uses SCOPIA® User Portal to bring you a number of enhancements and capabilities.
Look for an e-mail sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org notifying you of your login information.
If you have problems logging in please click on SUPPORT above and submit a ticket.
1. The ability to schedule reoccurring meetings is without question the most requested feature. THE WAIT IS OVER! You may now schedule reoccurring meetings whether you schedule semester long classes, training seminars, or reoccurring meetings. Reoccurring Meeting scheduling capabilities include:
a) Schedule an End Date to stop your meetings from reoccurring
b) Schedule Weekly Meetings
c) Schedule Monthly Meetings
2. Ability to restrict Moderator controls to allow you or your host to have complete Moderator Control over your meeting without the risk of someone else taking over without your permission.
a) Assign a Meeting Host while scheduling your meeting.
b) You may now assign a Meeting PIN and Moderator PIN to your Meeting Room
c) The Meeting Host and Moderator PIN holders are able to perform the following Moderator functions
from the meeting room Desktop Interface
3) Enable Auto Record when scheduling (Recorded to cloud)
4) You can schedule meetings based on the age of your participants’ room system(s) resulting in easier connectivity to your meeting and other enhancements for legacy and late model systems.
5) Compatibility with various email providers such as Yahoo, Gmail, Spectrum Cable, Cox Cable and AT&T Internet. You no longer run the risk of having your email provider strip the contents of your calendar invite before you receive it in your email.
6) New and easier Outlook Plugin for scheduling from your desktop calendar